Thursday, October 2, 2008

OCTOBER!!!

Yep, my favorite season is here and it actually might rain tomorrow! I've already set up my oil incense burner right by my desk. I have a fragrance called "Fall Breeze" from The Body Shop (which I don't think they carry anymore) that always puts me in the right Fall mood. Get's me feeling crafty too! Only I've been working a lot at my day job and haven't had time to craft... until my sister called me to help her with my nephew's harvest festival at his preschool! Yay! She had two white boards about two feel across and three feet wide that were destined to become part of a carnival game. She said it needed some Autumn/Halloween flair! I used these pics for inspiration...


They are all from Microsoft Clipart, how easy is that! Now, I don't consider myself a great free-hand artist but when I have something to look at, I feel pretty confident. So I went to work on those big white boards with just a pencil and eraser and together, my sister, my nephew and I created the cutest Fall scenes! I will post pics as soon as I get them from Sis. I hope you all are taking the time to decorate and celebrate :)
blessings,
Allison

No comments: