Thursday, October 1, 2009

Here it comes!

The best, most creative time of MY year, and hopefully, of yours too! Yep, the answer is Autumn. I've already had some spooktacular experiences... noises in the hall seem to be something other than the house settling... birds in the trees seem to have sinister intentions. I followed a bird that was making a mournful screeching noise. I circled the tree, trying to spy it's white shape against the branches and sky. As I walked, I heard a groan and a crack. A large limb fell out of the tree and landed exactly where I had been standing!!! The birds continued to screech...
Here for your viewing pleasure is my 2009 Halloween Altar with last year's Halloween Tree as the spooky centerpiece. All I can say is this... watch out for those birds...

No comments: